Posted by Jim + Ravyn Stadick on
This is a repost from Valentines Day … We’ve pinned this post at the top of our blog, so be sure to scroll past for the latest posts.
We are announcing the very first Jim + Ravyn mini session weekend for all of you lovebirds out there. See the details below!
Jim + Ravyn Photographers :: Mini Sessions
What is a Mini Session?: A mini session is like one of our regular sessions … just mini. Since time is limited, we’ll be working quickly. This will mean the resulting photos will be genuine and full of life. Your job is to show up with your significant other, and we’ll be sure to capture that extra special uniqueness that makes you two, you. The last mini session weekend that I held (Ravyn), filled up completely, so be sure to book your spot as soon as possible.
- When: Saturday April 9th and Sunday April 10th*
- What time: We will start filling spots on a first come, first serve basis. We can assign a time for you, or if you have a preferred time, just let us know. The evening spots fill up quickly as the light is really amazing at that time! Don’t worry though, we will rock out the photos no matter what time of day you schedule your session. Depending on the number of sessions, we will most likely start at 10:00 AM and fill spots until 6:00 PM.
- Who: Mini sessions are perfect for couples who are dating, engaged, or married. We have made it a priority to have our photos made each year … Just because we’re married, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have fabulous photos of ‘us’ at this time in our lives. So yeah, we think this is perfect for any couple. If you have kids, be sure to check Ravyn’s website …the family mini session information is over there.
- How long: Each mini session will last exactly 30 minutes. Like we said, we’ll be working quickly to make some really fun photos of you two.
- Where: We will pick one outdoors (park) location for one day, and a downtown (urban) location for the other. Please tell us if you have a preference. We can give you more details when you email.
- How much: Each mini session will cost $150. If you book your session before March 23rd, it will only cost you $125. If you are a former Jim + Ravyn wedding client, your mini session is only $100 if you book before March 25th.
- What will we get: The mini sessions include 30 minutes of shooting, 15-30 final, edited images which will be loaded onto a personal online gallery for 30 days. You’ll also receive a DVD of high-res images for your own personal use. (A typical Jim + Ravyn session is $250 + $300 for the DVD.
- Anything else we should know? These mini sessions can be given as a gift … If you’re wanting to use them as a gift, let us know, and we’ll send you a customized gift packet to give to your loved one. Payment is required to book your session. Our preferred method of payment is check, though, you may pay with a credit card (via PayPal). Please note that all PayPal payments will incur a 2.9% processing fee. If you get 3 friends to book a mini session, you’ll get your session completely free!
Does all of this sound perfect? Great, be sure to contact us via the form on our website (you only need to fill in the starred items on the form), or you can email us: hello [at] jimandravyn [dot] com. When you contact us, please be sure to tell us if you prefer Saturday or Sunday, a time window you’d like, and if you’d like a nature-y/outdoors-y location or a downtown/rustic location. Or, if you’re completely open, you can let us know that too! We’ll tell you where to send your photo agreement and payment, and then you’re all set!
*In case of rain, mini session will be held April 16th and 17th. If you cannot meet the rain date, we will reschedule your session.
These are the type of photos you can expect from your session: