Posted by Jim + Ravyn Stadick on
We are so very excited to be announcing our 2012 mini session event! We are coming back to Indiana in June for a few days, and one of our top priorities was to host this event so we’d get to catch up with our friends & clients.
The mini session event will be on Sunday, June 17th from 11:00 am until 7:30 pm. As of now, we have a set number of spots, but depending on the demand, we may open up a few more.
What is a Jim & Ravyn Mini Session?
We aren’t traditional photographers … therefore, our mini sessions aren’t either. These mini sessions are like our regular sessions, just a bit shorter. You’ll be hanging out with either Jim or Ravyn during your session … heck, maybe even both of us! We’ll be working quickly, but don’t worry, this creates a really fun atmosphere … our goal is to capture you and your family when you’re being 100% you! We’re all about capturing the interaction between you and the people you love. You’ll be smiling & laughing a lot, so prepare yourself!
The mini sessions will take place on Sunday, June 17th 2012. You will pick your timeslot (see below) anywhere between 11:00 am & 7:30 pm.
The mini sessions will take place in or near Indy. We typically pick a park location with a ton of different places to take photos. We’ll give you the details in your confirmation email!
Your mini session will last exactly 30 minutes. If you’re booking a double mini session, then your session will last 60 minutes.
Our mini sessions include the amount of time in your session (either 30 or 60 minutes). If you book our 30 minute session, you can expect 10-20 final, edited images. If you book our 60 minute session, you can expect 20-40 final, edited images. All images will be delivered to you via an online gallery. You can send this gallery to friends and family, order prints, and even download the high-resolution files to your computer. You have permission to share & print files as you’d like.
Who Should Book a Mini Session?
Anyone! Seriously … If we’ve worked with you before, we’d love to see you again. If you’re a past wedding client, let’s make some updated images for your walls! If you’re dating, engaged, married, this is a perfect time to have a little fun together as a couple. If you have children & haven’t updated your family photos in awhile, this a great opportunity to experience a custom photography session. If you’re a small business owner and need professional, modern headshots, this is the perfect opportunity. We were serious about this being perfect for anyone. As long as you’re willing to have a great time, this is perfect for you! Mothers Day and Fathers Day are right around the corner … this is a perfect excuse to give your mom/dad/spouse/friend a lovely gift of photography.
We have two different options for your session. Our typical mini session is $150.00: This session is for families with older children, 4 or less people, couples, and groups of friends. Our double mini session is $250.00: This session is for familes with younger children, 5 or more people, couples, and anyone who wants to be in front of our camera a little bit longer.
How Do I Book A Session?
All you need to do is fill out the form below. We’ll get an update & send you a confirmation. Once we’ve confirmed your time, you’ll have 24 hours to send your payment via PayPal … we’ll let you know how! You do not need a PayPal account to pay, just a bank account or a debit/credit card. That’s it! You’ll be officially booked and on our calendar. If you cannot pay through PayPal, we can make special arrangements for you to pay via check.
Other Important Details
- In case of rain, we might change the location of the session. Don’t worry if it’s cloudy the day of the session. If anything, we love that a little bit more! If it’s absolutely terrible, the sessions might be cancelled. Fingers crossed we won’t have to worry about it!
- All sales are final. We reserve your time slot once you book & don’t give it to anyone else. Because of this, we cannot refund your fee if you cancel your session or don’t show up. You may transfer your session to a friend if needed. You’ll need to let us know asap if you’re doing this so we can set everything up!
- In case we need to cancel the event for any reason, we will refund all payments. You will receive a refund within 30 days of the cancelled event.
- All sessions will take place in or near Indianapolis, Indiana. We don’t want any ‘party crashers’ so we’ll give you the details once you book.
- Please plan on being at the location 10-15 minutes before your session is scheduled to start. We book our sessions back-to-back, so in the event you’re late, we cannot extend your session time.
- Chances are, it will be warm outside. We’ll have bottled water for you to enjoy during your session!
- We cannot hold or pencil in spots. All spots are first come first serve. Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. You may pay by check, but we cannot guarentee an open spot.
- Your session will be shot by Jim or Ravyn … maybe even both of us.
- If all times fill up, we may open up a few more spots. Either way, anyone who doesn’t get a spot right away will be added to our wait list. We will notify you of an opening if there’s one & get you on the calendar!
We are super excited to see everyone again! We absolutely love Portland, but Indy will always be our home … Please let us know if you have any questions! You can always email us: hello (at) jimandravyn (dot) com.